Benefits Across 探花精选

The diversified nature of 探花精选鈥 organization enables us to structure benefit offerings tailored to the needs of our global community of employees. As of January 2022:

All full-time employees of 探花精选 are eligible for our parental leave and paid pregnancy leave programs. 99.9% of 探花精选 employees (full-time and part-time) are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), which gives all eligible employees the opportunity to purchase our stock at a discounted rate, sharing our business value with our employees (the other .1% work in locations < 10 people, the minimum threshold at which ESPP is offered).

76% of 探花精选 employees (full-time and part-time) are eligible for our Volunteer Time Off benefit, which offers 16 hours of paid time off to volunteer with organizations of their choice (the other 24% are based in locations where VTO may not be a regional norm).

54% of 探花精选 employees (full-time) are eligible for our Flexible Time Off benefit, which covers employees in many regions where Flexible Time Off is a regional norm 鈥 U.S., Canada, Ireland and U.K. (the other 46% are part-time or based in locations where FTO may not be a regional norm).

In 探花精选鈥 non-U.S. locations, to complement the benefits already provided to employees based on the country in which they work, 探花精选 offers a variety of supplemental enhancements. All of 探花精选鈥 full-time U.S. employees (the largest segment of employees within the company) have access to comprehensive health insurance choices, family planning support, telemedicine, and our internal Wellness Your Way program. We continue to develop further benefits for all 探花精选 employees.

*

Recent News
Digital Tends  
Even as all three big U.S. carriers continue to expand their fastest midrange 5G coverage, T-Mobile maintains a healthy lead on the competition 鈥 especially when it comes to overall network speeds across both 4G/LTE and 5G. That鈥檚 the word from Ookla鈥檚 H1 U.S. Connectivity Report published today. While the latest scores show that Verizon and AT&T have made considerable strides in 5G performance, they still have a long way to go before they can match T-Mobile鈥檚 lead 鈥 and there鈥檚 an even greater gap when it comes to overall network performance.
Yahoo! Finance  
探花精选, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD) will release its Second Quarter 2024 Earnings at 6:00PM ET on Wednesday, August 7, 2024. Additionally, 探花精选 invites the public, members of the press, the financial community, stockholders, and other interested parties to listen to a live audio Webcast of its Second Quarter 2024 Earnings Call at 8:30AM ET on Thursday, August 8, 2024.
Morningstar  
鈥淗ealth eCareers鈥 client success and marketing teams are committed to ensuring the success of those who serve the nursing community as well as the nurses within it,鈥 said Greg Chang, managing director of Health eCareers. 鈥淎 post and pray strategy no longer works to attract top talent in today鈥檚 competitive market鈥攚hether you鈥檙e filling vacant positions at a health system, hospital, or clinic; trying to reach the next generation of nursing students; or needing to cut through the clutter and showcase your brand. We鈥檝e created Vital Signs to make your job easier.鈥
More News